Why The Prairies Book Review?
The Prairies Book Review provides first-rate editorial book reviews for authors.
In today’s competitive world of online book promotions, readers appreciate well-written editorial reviews. The editorial reviews are a must for large traditional book publishers as well as smaller publishers. It can be a struggle to attract attention of readers, especially for small publishing houses and independent authors.
“The Prairies Book Review covers a wide range of genres with insightful reviews. As a reader, I appreciate their help to uncover new books. From an author’s perspective, their attentive feedback and broad exposure helps to share my books with interested readers.” – Nancy O’Hare, Author of Searching for Unique
“Fantastic reviews. Fast turn around times. Professional in every sense of the word. I wholeheartedly recommend Prairies Book Review.” – Shami Stovall, Author of Star Marque Rising and The Ethereal Squadron: A Wartime Fantasy
“Honest reviews with reasonable turn around times. A great place to get an editorial review.” – Lloyd Free, Author of Bittersweet
“Very good review service, and at reasonable costs. A pleasure to work with, highly recommended!” – Robert J Saniscalchi, Author of My Life For Her
“Thank you for such a lovely review! It was a great pleasure to work with you. I’m delighted you enjoyed the book. As an indie writer, it is so important to get honest feedback and honest reviews. Thank you!” – Paullett Golden, Author of The Earl and The Enchantress & The Duke and The Enchantress
“Great people, and they really seem keen on actually helping the indie author flourish and get their name out there. The reviews actually are written by someone who has really taken the time to read your novel and get to know your story.” – Khris Pfeifer, Author of The Judge’s Demon (The Demons Inside Series)
“The Prairies Book Review provided all three of my books with thorough reviews, and did so ahead of their estimated delivery date. The staff is very communicative and helpful. I highly recommend their services.” – Karen Janowsky, Author of Déjà Vu and The Persistence of Memory (The Series)
“As an indie author, I appreciate the excellent, thorough review that I received, the quick turnaround time, and responsiveness throughout the process. Great to work with and will definitely use again. Thank you! A String of Paper Suns ☀️☀️☀️”–Bridget Siljander, Author of A String of Paper Suns
“Excellent service! Wholeheartedly recommend” – Linh Le James, Author of #Toots
“As an indie author, it’s fabulous to have access to professional reviews to build discoverability. Prairies Book Review came back with an honest review in good time. The whole experience was really great.” – S. J. Hartland, Author of The 19th Bladesman
” What an awesome review. I couldn’t have asked for anything better! The Prairies Book Review is a place self publishers should consider doing. For self publishing authors who need help in getting their books out, this is the place for honesty and support for your book. They never give up on anything. I will be using them again.” – Mary Ellen Campbell, Author of The Yellow Cookie Jar
“Very gratifying! Thank you, The Prairies Book Review!” – Ted Myers, Author of Fluffy’s Revolution
“Some real thought went into the review of DART – great feedback for a writer, and incentive for readers to take a look!” – Dale Renton, Author of Dart
“I greatly appreciate your insightful review of my first work. It only makes the fact I’ve written a book and placed a creative work into the world even more real. Thank you!” – Khrys Vaughan, Author of The Red Umbrella Society”
“I’m very pleased with my editorial review. Great for my sales page and for quotes and excerpts in promotions.” – Connie Lacy, Author of The Going Back Portal
“Fast and professional service. Definitely recommended.” – Susan Shalev, Author of Of Bitter Herbs and Sweet Confections
“An excellent review by a professional who took the time to thoroughly read my collection. Quick turnaround. I will use them again. Highly recommended.” – Richard Lutman, Author of Creek Bait
” I appreciated your accurate, compelling, and timely review of The Second Law.” – L. A. Starks, Author of The Second Law
“Very quick and professional to work with.” Sid Stark, Author of Campus Confidential (A Doctor Rowena Halley Novel, #1)
Submit your book below to get it reviewed.
We do free as well as paid reviews. Before you consider our free of charge review option, please know that the price for our paid review service is very low. But it provides an incentive strong enough for our reviewers to write a quality review of your book at the earliest possible and also help us to maintain the cost related with our website and magazine.
For Free of Charge Review Option, you can send a hardcover copy (No softcover or online submission, please. We accept online submission or softcover copies only for paid review option) of your book to PO Box 22505, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6W0C3. The copy will be non-returnable as it becomes property of the reviewer.
We receive a large number of submissions. Hence, we cannot guarantee that your book is going to be considered for the review. If you do not receive a link to the published review within 12-14 weeks after submission, that means we have decided to pass on your book.
To get a guaranteed review, please consider our paid review service. By purchasing The Prairies Book Review’s review, authors have this opportunity to get a guaranteed review within 10-30 days and build recognition in online world of book reviews.
We have three options under our paid review program:
- With our Standard Review Option priced at $89.99, you can receive a quality book review (400 words, to see an example click here or here), any part of which can be used in the Editorial Reviews section of your book page on Amazon, other retail sites, on your website, and blog. They can also be used on the front and back cover of your book.
- With our Regular Review Option priced at $69.99, you can receive a quality book review (250 words, to see an example click here or here any part of which can be used on the front and back cover of your book or anywhere else you want to use it; in the Editorial Reviews section of your book page on Amazon, other retail sites, on your website, and blog.
- With our Short Review Option (To see an example click here or here) priced at $29.99, you can receive a quality book review (short, around 100-120 words), any part of which can be used on the front and back cover of your book or anywhere else you want to use it; in the Editorial Reviews section of your book page on Amazon, other retail sites, on your website, and blog.
- Editorial Review Option for a Book Series (The detailed single review for full series:100-120 words for each book, to see an example, click here or here) published on one full page of our magazine and also on our website, Facebook and Goodreads. (each books in series priced at $29.99 USD eg. for 3 book series, the author pays: 29.99×3=$89.97.)
- All the reviews will be published on our website, Facebook, and Goodreads (optional on Goodreads, only if the author wish so) in addition to have a spot in our digital magazine.
The Prairies Book Review Digital Magazine, Issue 01 / April 2019 Submission Deadline for Issue 02 / June 2019 Digital Editions: May 5
- If the reviewer gives a book less than 4 stars, we will contact the author with the review to know if they want us to publish the review or not.
- Please note: We do not post readers’ review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo or any other retail site. You can post our editorial review in the editorial section of your book’s amazon page, or metadata information of your book’s distribution page which will make it available on any other retail site: Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Apple iBook, Google books, Walmart etc.
How To Submit Your Book For A Review
Fill your information in the contact form below, select your review option and pay for your review.
Get started by following the steps below:
1. SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION
2. PAY FOR YOUR ORDER
The prices shown are in USD, but authors are welcome to pay in their own currency.
An Editorial Review from The Prairies Book Review
A 400 words editorial review published on our website, Facebook, magazine, instagram and Goodreads
An Editorial Review from The Prairies Book Review
A 250 words, editorial review published on our website, Facebook, magazine, instagram and Goodreads
An Editorial Review from The Prairies Book Review
100-120 words, short editorial review published on our website, Facebook, magazine, instagram and Goodreads
An Editorial Review for the Book Series
The detailed single review for full series (100-120 words for each book) published on our website, Facebook, magazine, instagram and Goodreads (each books in series priced at $29.99 USD eg. for 3 book series, the author pays: 29.99×3=$89.97)
3. SUBMIT YOUR BOOK OR MANUSCRIPT
We accept pre-publication manuscripts, galleys, uncorrected proofs, ARCs for pre-publication editorial reviews as PDF or DOC files. We also accept MOBI, KINDLE, EPUB versions of published/unpublished books.
For online submission, email us a copy of your book at email@example.com along with the front cover image of your book. if you wish for us to avoid any spoilers in the review, please let us know. We will be happy to comply.
You can also send us a hardcover/softcover copy of your book at PO Box 22505, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6W0C3.
When you submit your order, you’ll get an email from the The Prairies Book Review team confirming receipt of your payment and book/ manuscript file.
Please note: we respond in person by email to all orders and it can take up to 24 hrs sometimes for you to receive a reply. Usually our response time is quicker. Please also check your spam folder after 24hrs in case our email ended up there.
4. STAND BY WHILE WE REVIEW YOUR BOOK
Upon receipt of your book, we will assign your project to a qualified reviewer who will read your book and write a full review. You will be mailed a link to the published review on our website, Goodreads, and our Facebook page once the review is done. In case of a less than favourable review, we will contact the author to see if they still want us to publish the review or not